Here are the criteria for participation:
- This competition is only for teams. You have to apply as a team of at least two people and not as an individual. Teams can be from an established company working on an in-house product, a start-up company, a group of students from an educational institute, a team of freelancers, an informal group of friends, etc. If you are working alone, you need to team up with relevant individuals to be part of the challenge.
- The idea, concept or product that is submitted can be at any stage. They could be in idea conception phase, planning phase, development phase or implementation phase provided the product is not in market more than 2 years.
- The idea, concept or product that is submitted must have the features of novelty, innovation and creativity. We are not just looking for a local version of existing ones.
- The submitted idea must have a strong component of technology. We are not looking for ideas that is very promising but does not have emphasis on using technology solutions; either low or high fidelity described above.
- Individual teams have to take the total responsibility for any infringement of intellectual property or other legal issues related to their submissions and KMC shall not be held liable for any issues arising thereof.
- The competition is open to the teams of individuals who are Nepalese citizens; residing in Nepal or elsewhere.